• Manila
  • Farmville Back Home ~ A Journey to a New World

    Sunday, December 15, 2013

    Farmville Back Home

    In our humble abode here in Baguio city, my family uses the vacant lot at the back as our mini version farmville. My mother is fond of almost any species of plants that every addition of her flora collection just simply grow bigger and beautiful. The weather in the mountain region is just the perfect environment to cultivate different types of plants and greenthumb that we had makes even more like a paradise for these greens. In my case, I had a couple of vegetable seeds that I planted just a few months back and these little cutie baby vegetables sprouted and ready to flourish in time. Aside from being used as ornamental to our little garden, these vegetable plants, in time, would also serve as healthy ingredients to some great dishes.








      

    1 comments:

    wow good articles
    my blogger of food and helth
    www.1onbestof.blogspot.com

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    Share

    Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More