Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Harvest in My Farmland

          The farmland that I had left is running to three years for a mission in Tajikistan last 2010. I took a screen-shot for me to remember what it looks like prior to continue playing again in Facebook's Farmville. Since I came back, I was still catching up of what I used to do in the Philippines. I may have notifications from some friends inviting me to be neighbours in their virtual reality lot; I may say that it just now that I decided to visit my farm in this social network.




           I was surprised to view my own lot; the farm was so simple to live in. There is no way that any pollution will invade the simplicity of this place resembles in living a modest life. A simple-minded view is more out of ordinary. 


No comments:

Post a Comment