Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Frozen Christmas In The Mall


For the year-end celebration this year, it takes a lot of preparation in buying presents to people closed to us. The popularity of Frozen film created a big impact to the crowd form different nations. They seem united and enjoyed to talk about the success story of Anna and Elsa. In SM Baguio, you cannot roll your eyes of not seeing the motif; it is in the middle foundation of the mall. As compared from the previous years, the security is so tight. The limitations in taking photos in the area seem overrated. I can't wait to bring my little niece to have her photos with the cast of Frozen. I am sure. Wide-open eyes will be the next thing to happen.




5 comments:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here elaborates the matter not only extensively but also in detail. I support the unique point. It is useful and benefit to your daily life.

    ReplyDelete