Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My First Christmas in China

          There is no place like home, but my co-employees and I celebrated Christmas Eve last 24th of December 2005 in main land China. We traveled two hours from Huidong County by car to a hotel in Hui Tui, Kande Hotel. In the hotel waiting area, I saw this Christmas decorations on the floor. I took a picture of it, as a memento of staying there.        


           The place was so inviting for the foreign people to celebrate the season. In China, they don’t celebrate this kind of festivity. They do celebrate it on every February of the year, the Chinese New Year. That is also the best moment to witness the celebration in Mainland China. The people from the company had the special bonding moment for this year.





No comments:

Post a Comment