Saturday, November 30, 2013

My Premiere on Television


After almost a year stint of doing volunteer work in Tajikistan as a Polio Rehabilitation Adviser and Coach, it took a while for me to adjust to my normal life back home. Living a modest life in a foreign land was quite challenging as it tests one's survival skill. Everything is different and one has no choice but to face it. It is a life changing experience on my part as it gives me another perspective in seeing life.

A local cable channel here in Baguio invited me and another co-volunteer, Lolita del Rosario, sometime in July 2012. The show is titled "Usapang Turismo hosted by Mr. Gaby Keith aired in Sky Cable. We were mainly invited to discuss about our experiences and to provide some tips to future volunteers.  Oh by the way, this was also my first time to be interviewed and appeared on local television.


Part One


Part Two

No comments:

Post a Comment