Sunday, September 16, 2012

Khujand


                  Khujand is second largest city in Tajikistan. Most of young generations can speak English language. The place, where I held my last task to train the health workers, after which I walked around the city. I had seen the monuments, parks and museum.  


Park in front of Theatre

 
 Kamoli Khujandi Theatre




Museum of Sughd


Museum of Sughd at Side View

Khujand Town Proper


          The Khujand Bazaar has their major commodities, my first attempt to visit this, I lost my way back to the town proper. Eventually, I found the right path.




Khujand Bazaar
  Khujand Lake


          Before taking off to Dushanbe, I took the liberty to visit Khujand Lake. It was a nice place, the only beach-like place in Tajikistan. A place, where I reminisced the similarities to my mother land. 









No comments:

Post a Comment