• Manila
  • Specimen for Biology Class ~ A Journey to a New World

    Thursday, September 27, 2012

    Specimen for Biology Class


           Baguio Botanical Garden was still the best place to study plants, I was referring to biology class. A silly idea to obtain a specimen. I proceed by having a  quick snap shot of the entrance. Then stepping inside, a warm welcome from the tourist guide, not sure if it was been paid by the tourists. I took the chance, walked with them to see the place.



    People Rolling  Stone Carves


    Botanical Garden Arch


    Botanical Souvenir Stalls


    Wishing Well


    Taebek Bridge


    Taebek Park



    City of Vaughan the Proud Twin City of Baguio



    Bridge Replica


    Giant Igorot Monument



    Giant Igorota Monument



    Igorot Warrior Monument


    Igorota Harvest Monument



    Souvenir Paintings



    Ethnic Igorot House 

            As I roaming around, there is a particular cave that caught my attention. According to the tourist guide, the Japanese soldiers dwelt in that cave. The cave has several compartments, I tried to investigate by myself. Unluckily, I didn't bring any flash lights to go deeply into the cave. So I stepped back and decided to do it some other time.     




    Japanese Filipino Peace Memorial Park





    Botanical Garden Cave





    Inside the Botanical Garden Cave




    Monk





    Monks on Stairs

          The weather is starting to get warmer, so I need to fast track my trip. Leaving the area, I saw some tourist taking photos with the local people, wearing a native costumes. Without a second thought, I move back on foot towards Wright Park. Before reaching the park, you can visit Saint Joseph Church and go around the Park Circle.  


    Saint Joseph Church



    Park Circle

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    Share

    Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More