Thursday, September 27, 2012

Specimen for Biology Class


       Baguio Botanical Garden was still the best place to study plants, I was referring to biology class. A silly idea to obtain a specimen. I proceed by having a  quick snap shot of the entrance. Then stepping inside, a warm welcome from the tourist guide, not sure if it was been paid by the tourists. I took the chance, walked with them to see the place.



People Rolling  Stone Carves


Botanical Garden Arch


Botanical Souvenir Stalls


Wishing Well


Taebek Bridge


Taebek Park



City of Vaughan the Proud Twin City of Baguio



Bridge Replica


Giant Igorot Monument



Giant Igorota Monument



Igorot Warrior Monument


Igorota Harvest Monument



Souvenir Paintings



Ethnic Igorot House 

        As I roaming around, there is a particular cave that caught my attention. According to the tourist guide, the Japanese soldiers dwelt in that cave. The cave has several compartments, I tried to investigate by myself. Unluckily, I didn't bring any flash lights to go deeply into the cave. So I stepped back and decided to do it some other time.     




Japanese Filipino Peace Memorial Park





Botanical Garden Cave





Inside the Botanical Garden Cave




Monk





Monks on Stairs

      The weather is starting to get warmer, so I need to fast track my trip. Leaving the area, I saw some tourist taking photos with the local people, wearing a native costumes. Without a second thought, I move back on foot towards Wright Park. Before reaching the park, you can visit Saint Joseph Church and go around the Park Circle.  


Saint Joseph Church



Park Circle

No comments:

Post a Comment